Michael J. Millonig, Attorney at Law
7601 Paragon Road Suite 103
Dayton, OH 45459
(937) 438-3977

Michael J. Millonig, Attorney at Law:

 Ohio State Bar Association Board Certified Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Specialist
 Certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation since 1998
 CPA inactive status

 VA (Veterans Admin)  Accredited Attorney










 Estate Planning Services:

 Includes preparation of wills, trusts, revocable living trusts, estate planning to avoid probate, A B trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts, dynasty trusts, family limited partnerships (FLP), special needs trusts (SNT), durable powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney, living wills, advanced estate tax planning for estates over five million dollars, business succession planning and gift tax returns.


Asset Protection :

 Asset protection planning to protect assets from the risks of future lawsuits, government expropriation and other threats, family limited partnerships (FLP), limited liability companies (LLC), State law exemptions for assets, offshore trusts, foreign asset protection trusts and domestic asset protection trusts (Ohio, Alaska, Delaware, Nevada, Rhode Island, Utah, South Dakota, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Wyoming and New Hampshire trusts).


Probate Services:

 Includes probate administration of decedent's estates, estate tax return preparation, guardianship and accounts of trustees. Prompt completion of all probate estates is a top priority.


Trust Administration Services:

 Includes representation of trustees upon the death of the grantor of the trust and estate tax return preparation.


Business Representation:

 Includes a wide range of legal services for the needs of business owners such as business formation [incorporation, partnership agreements, limited liability co. (LLC)], purchase and sale of a business, contracts, employment law, and general legal advice on business matters.


Tax Services:

Includes income tax planning and advice incident to any business transaction, representation before the IRS in audits and tax litigation, and other advice in the areas of individual, estate, gift, corporate and partnership tax law.



The information contained on this site is intended as a general explanation of the law. It is not intended as legal advice and should not be relied upon to answer any specific questions concerning your own circumstances or for purposes of legal planning. Please seek the counsel of a lawyer if you need any legal advice.
 Circular 230 Disclosure: Any U.S. federal tax advice contained on this site is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person for the purposes of avoiding any penalty that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service. Further, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this material deemed written to support the promotion and marketing by others of any transactions or matters addressed was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person, for he purpose of avoiding U.S. federal tax penalties that may be imposed on such person, and each taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.

  • If I Put My House in Trust, Can I Still Withdraw From My Home Equity Loan?

    I have a mortgage and a home equity loan outstanding. If I put the house in an irrevocable trust, can I still withdraw from my home equity loan, or will only the trustee be able to make withdrawals?

  • Estate Planning for a Vacation Home

    If you are lucky enough to own a vacation home, then you need to figure out what will happen to it after you are gone. 

  • Can My Parents Avoid a Lien on Their Home If Both Are Receiving Medicaid?

    At age 62, my mother was diagnosed cancer and began receiving Medicaid from the state of Virginia, including the services of a home caretaker.  She is now 66 and in the final stretch of her cancer battle.  My father, who is 70, was diagnosed with dementia five years ago. We will apply for a Medicaid caretaker in the coming weeks to help with his needs.  Mother and father own a single-family home and the only income they have is my father’s SSI.  Will my father’s Medicaid eligibility be affected when he becomes the sole owner of the home?  Can I do anything at this point to stop Medicaid from placing a lien on the house that my parents currently own? Is the money spent on my mother's care a debt that Medicaid holds against her?

Contact our office to set an appointment.

Subscribe to our monthly E-Newsletter